Clicca mi piace su Facebook Seguici su Twitter PLZ YouTUBE Channel La Home di Playerzone.it Bacheca Eventi PLZ Palmarès TeamSpeak Server

Live For Speed Assetto Corsa PLZ Races - AC iRacing URS RBR DS Join

Welcome to all !

Forum reserved to people that doesn't speak italian.

Welcome to all !

Messaggioda Cr45h » mar feb 05, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome to Playerzone Team Official Forum!

Here you can find any information about drivers, competitions and all various stuffs that covers the LFS community.

PLZ Team is composed by persons who loves stay together and that get along well, where the fair-play and competitiveness are in every race, but where, first of all, there is the respect between drivers.

This kind of mentality give us the leadership of Italians team, and we have more of 30 drivers from all over Italy.

We drive on the Italian Championship, and recently also on the France Championship.
We have 4 LFS Servers, two on demo mode and two on S2 licence mode, where we organize internal champs and open champs.

If you have any kind of question, request and so on, don't hesitate and ask!

Happy surfing!

:ciao2:
Cr45h
Pilota Ufficiale

Re: Welcome to all !

Messaggioda Fabri91 » mer giu 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Cr45h ha scritto:Welcome to Playerzone Team Official Forum!

Here you can find any information about drivers, competitions and all various stuffs that covers the LFS community.

PLZ Team is composed by persons who loves stay together and that get along well, where the fair-play and competitiveness are in every race, but where, first of all, there is the respect between drivers.

This kind of mentality give us the leadership of Italians team, and we have more of 30 drivers from all over Italy.

We drive on the Italian Championship, and recently also on the France Championship.
We have 4 LFS Servers, two on demo mode and two on S2 licence mode, where we organize internal champs and open champs.

If you have any kind of question, request and so on, don't hesitate and ask!

Happy surfing!

:ciao2:

Not much going on here, heh? :hihihi:
Fabri91
Membro Anziano

Messaggioda Cr45h » gio giu 12, 2008 11:31 am

Dunno why, maybe our international members have some problems? Or maybe they doesn't know what to ask :D

Or do u think we (better, I) have to translate the whole forum in english?! :utonto:
Cr45h
Pilota Ufficiale

Messaggioda Fabri91 » gio giu 12, 2008 11:54 am

Cr45h ha scritto:Dunno why, maybe our international members have some problems? Or maybe they doesn't know what to ask :D

Or do u think we (better, I) have to translate the whole forum in english?! :utonto:

Do that!
It will take some time, but I'm sure you're going to have some fun!
Fabri91
Membro Anziano

Messaggioda =Boga= » gio giu 12, 2008 12:06 pm

assoreta! :hihihi:
=Boga=
Skin Designer - LFS

Messaggioda Cr45h » gio giu 12, 2008 1:56 pm

Fabri91 ha scritto:
Cr45h ha scritto:Dunno why, maybe our international members have some problems? Or maybe they doesn't know what to ask :D

Do that!
It will take some time, but I'm sure you're going to have some fun!

Are u crazy!?!?! :hihihi:
Cr45h
Pilota Ufficiale

Messaggioda Fabri91 » gio giu 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Sure.
Fabri91
Membro Anziano

Messaggioda lopino » mar set 30, 2008 1:13 am

Hello. my name is Matt Lopino.
I would irst like to start by saying you have an awsome LFS team and i have always wanted to somehow be apart of PLZ. I was wondering if it was possible for me to join this race team.
i am from Australia so that would mean i could participate in all the australian leagues and events, as well as the euro leagues. i take my racing seriously and i also have alot of respect for other drivers. i like to help people out who need setups etc.i hope these are the skills i need to join this great team.

you can check out my ctra page and look at my PB's to see how i go.

my username is: lopino12

in addition my background is italian and i can understande the language aswell.

well if you could reply to this post, that would be great. you can also email me at: lopino_424@hotmail.com

thanks, matt.
lopino
Membro Giovane

Messaggioda Cr45h » mar set 30, 2008 9:31 am

Hi Matt !
Welcome to our LFS Team! I'm pleasure to read your words, cause our team is pretty young (less than 2 years old), and read that it's an awesome team is something like "Wowowowow!!!! We're so famous???" :D

About your question, i'm talking right now with the other director of our team, Mario DallaCurva, about your possibility to be part of the team, but, my first question is:

How can u join european leagues? What is the time zone where u live? Just to know a little about your possibilities.

BTW, Welcome !!!! :okappa:
Cr45h
Pilota Ufficiale

Messaggioda mario dallacurva » mar set 30, 2008 9:36 am

welcome Matt! :PLZRulez:
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
mario dallacurva
Direzione Sportiva PLZ

Prossimo