Clicca mi piace su Facebook Seguici su Twitter PLZ YouTUBE Channel La Home di Playerzone.it Bacheca Eventi PLZ Palmarès TeamSpeak Server

Live For Speed Assetto Corsa PLZ Races - AC iRacing URS RBR DS Join

Skip Barber -- 2015 Season 1 - Week 3 -- COTA

Skip Barber -- 2015 Season 1 - Week 3 -- COTA

Messaggioda Burn » lun dic 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Immagine
Immagine

Circuit of the Americas (20 Turns)
10 laps - 34.27 miles, 55.15 km
Fuel - 3.1 gal / 14 L
Race weather: 79°F , Wind N @ 4 MPH , Humidity 44% , Partly cloudy - [Track temp: 105°F]

Lap Times [More information...]
Not yet confirmed for this season
Bihan = Under 2:29.0 (100.2% / +0.3s)
Fast = 2:29.0 - 2:31.8 (102.1% / +3.1s)
Good = 2:31.8 - 2:35.3 (104.6% / +7.0s)

Thread from our last visit - 2014 S3
http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts ... 74712.page

Week 3 and we return to the open expanse of the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. This circuit is a unique challenge in this car, even for our most experienced Skippy veterans. In particular, parts of the track are so wide that the conventional line is too long to be quickest. The 3.4 mile track starts with a steep uphill climb to a very wide but completely blind left hairpin. This wide corner entry, more than any other, sees our advanced pilots employing deep trail braking and a "turn-in" apparently from the middle of the track! Beginners to the car be assured that conventional corner entries from the edge of the track can also achieve fast times. For the corner exit, sensitive throttle application is key to get a good run towards the esses, a highly technical 7-turn combination. You can remain full throttle through turns 2 and 3 - but then from turn 4 onwards is a terrific challenge which tends to magnify any errors with each successive twist! Fast laps are an essay in throttle control and making good compromises between each turn's exit and the next turn's entry. The entry to the sequence is important so as to set off on the right footing, as is the exit - where you want to compromise the exit of turn 8 completely to carry maximum speed out of turn 9. The flat-out left turn 10 leads you, plunging downhill, to the hairpin turn 11. Turning onto the 1 mile straight, you shouldn't need reminding that exit speed from this one is particularly important! You then accelerate through all the gears on the straight where you'll have some time to rest before your search for a braking marker to slow down from 125 to 45 mph for yet another left hairpin. This leads to the twisty stadium complex which starts with a 1st gear right turn followed by a very tight and slippery left-hander, also taken in first gear. Again, careful throttle control whilst unwinding the steering is important at the exit. Next up is a unique quadruple apex right hander where you really need to stay on the inside and steer with your throttle to hit all four apexes. Nearly there, just two turns to go.... first a fast left turn where you should clatter across the rumble kerbs for an extra tenth or two on the short straight towards the final turn - and then a tight left semi-hairpin which brings you back on the start-finish straight. Only 9 more laps to complete before you can finally lay claim to taming this brute of a track. Good luck and have fun!

The RPY file of Philippe's lap and his excellent turn by turn track guide are on the How to Drive the Skippy thread.
Driven with Glenn Chalder's recommended set up. In iSpeed.

Skip Barber Race Series - 2015 Season 1 - Week 3
Racing begins Tuesday 30th December

Circuit of the Americas (20 Turns)
10 laps - 34.27 miles, 55.15 km
Fuel - 3.1 gal / 14 L
Race weather: 79°F , Wind N @ 4 MPH , Humidity 44% , Partly cloudy - [Track temp: 105°F]

Lap Times [More information...]
Not yet confirmed for this season
Bihan = Under 2:29.0 (100.2% / +0.3s)
Fast = 2:29.0 - 2:31.8 (102.1% / +3.1s)
Good = 2:31.8 - 2:35.3 (104.6% / +7.0s)

Thread from our last visit - 2014 S3
http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts ... 74712.page

Week 3 and we return to the open expanse of the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas. This circuit is a unique challenge in this car, even for our most experienced Skippy veterans. In particular, parts of the track are so wide that the conventional line is too long to be quickest. The 3.4 mile track starts with a steep uphill climb to a very wide but completely blind left hairpin. This wide corner entry, more than any other, sees our advanced pilots employing deep trail braking and a "turn-in" apparently from the middle of the track! Beginners to the car be assured that conventional corner entries from the edge of the track can also achieve fast times. For the corner exit, sensitive throttle application is key to get a good run towards the esses, a highly technical 7-turn combination. You can remain full throttle through turns 2 and 3 - but then from turn 4 onwards is a terrific challenge which tends to magnify any errors with each successive twist! Fast laps are an essay in throttle control and making good compromises between each turn's exit and the next turn's entry. The entry to the sequence is important so as to set off on the right footing, as is the exit - where you want to compromise the exit of turn 8 completely to carry maximum speed out of turn 9. The flat-out left turn 10 leads you, plunging downhill, to the hairpin turn 11. Turning onto the 1 mile straight, you shouldn't need reminding that exit speed from this one is particularly important! You then accelerate through all the gears on the straight where you'll have some time to rest before your search for a braking marker to slow down from 125 to 45 mph for yet another left hairpin. This leads to the twisty stadium complex which starts with a 1st gear right turn followed by a very tight and slippery left-hander, also taken in first gear. Again, careful throttle control whilst unwinding the steering is important at the exit. Next up is a unique quadruple apex right hander where you really need to stay on the inside and steer with your throttle to hit all four apexes. Nearly there, just two turns to go.... first a fast left turn where you should clatter across the rumble kerbs for an extra tenth or two on the short straight towards the final turn - and then a tight left semi-hairpin which brings you back on the start-finish straight. Only 9 more laps to complete before you can finally lay claim to taming this brute of a track. Good luck and have fun!

Philippe Leybaert

The RPY file of Philippe's lap and his excellent turn by turn track guide are on the How to Drive the Skippy thread.
Driven with Glenn Chalder's recommended set up. In iSpeed.

Edward Ricci Jr's 'good' lap walkthroughs

High SOF races
Please read the further information on these races. A graphical view of SOF variation through each week is here.
Saturday 19:15 GMT
Sunday 19:15 GMT
Monday 21:15 GMT

Most recent "pole" laps
2014 S3: 2:28.284 - Sebastian Job
2014 S2: 2:30.638 - Sebastian Job

Setup Help
If you are having trouble getting a grasp on the car, please feel free to download and use the setup at the bottom of this post. The values of this setup are those recommended in Glenn Chalder's setup guide. When you're in the garage inside the sim, you can click on the notes tab and you'll see a very brief guide on what to expect when you change a certain setting. It is still recommended that you read the setup guide if you're new to tweaking setups (link below). In order to use this setup, download the setup file to "...\My Documents\iRacing\setups\rt2000". Others are encouraged to share their own setups so that there is a variety of setups for new drivers to try out.

Helpful Links
New Drivers Guide
Guides to Skippy tuning - Full Guide / Quick Guide
How to Drive the Skippy (Videos/Replays)
Braking and Changing Gear in the Skippy
Use F3...For The Love Of God, Use F3
Ultima modifica di Burn il gio gen 08, 2015 12:02 am, modificato 3 volte in totale.
Immagine
Burn
Direzione Sportiva PLZ

Re: Skip Barber Race Series -- 2015 Season 1 - Week 3 -- COA

Messaggioda Burn » sab gen 03, 2015 3:19 am

Inserisco il replay del mio giro migliore di qualifica
Non hai i permessi necessari per visualizzare i file allegati in questo messaggio.
Immagine
Burn
Direzione Sportiva PLZ

Messaggioda Burn » sab gen 03, 2015 2:29 pm

Il PLZ Team domina la serata di gare in territorio americano, ieri sera, Il Circuit of the Americas è stato teatro di quattro gare dove i piloti del nestro Team hanno dato dimostrazione delle loro capacità salendo a podio in tutte le gare disputate. Forse in giro cominceranno a chiedersi chi si nasconde dietro alle skin tutte uguali schierate in pista!

Immagine
Immagine

Ecco i risultati

Immagine
Immagine
Immagine
Immagine

Personalmente cosa posso dire! Uno Spettacolo! Ho corso su iR per tanto tempo da solo e adesso vedere parte del Team in pista con me mi fà venire la pelle d'oca dalla gioia! Grazie a tutti voi mi sono divertito da morire. In pista si vedono subito i risultati, ansioso di non sfigurare con i miei compagni mi stò dando da fare di brutto. Max appena arrivato è in gran forma e mi ha già bastonato! Sklero con la sua esperienza kartistica mi stimola alla ricerca della traiettoria perfetta, Angelo stà salendo la china migliorandosi ad ogni giro! Insomma grazie al Team le serate su iR si sono trasformate in divertimento, adrenalina e palestra di guida ad alti livelli; Grazie a tutti!
Ah dimenticavo, al momento sono in testa nella classifica assoluta di questa settimana, vediamo come andrà a finire!
Ultima modifica di Burn il sab gen 03, 2015 3:20 pm, modificato 2 volte in totale.
Immagine
Burn
Direzione Sportiva PLZ

Messaggioda MalcoMax » sab gen 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Ecco, era da tempo che non facevo le ore piccole. Devo dire i-racing non mi aveva dato belle sensazioni 2 anni fa', adesso forse dopo aver simulato un po' con AC forse o forse avranno migliorato qualcosa, ma ne sono rimasto piu' soddisfatto. Filippo ha molta piu' esperienza su questo sim, ma come dicevo tempo addietro a Diego, in ogni SIM bisogna capirlo e cercare di immedesimarsi con la sua fisica. Che sia AC, LFS, I-Racing o qualunque altro, se c'è il piacere di usarli, se ne trae sicuramente divertimento.
Ad ogni modo su i-racing c'è tutto ben organizzato, ad oggi forse potrebbe essere quello che ti distoglie meno l'attenzione dalle incazzature, considerando la gestione automatica del tutto. Da qui si puo' trarre beneficio. Ho cominciato a guidare con la paura di mettere le ruote sui punti sbagliati per le penalita' automatiche, ma adesso mi viene naturale e sto' cominciando a guidare seriamente. In due serate mi son confrontato con gente piu' forte, ho avuto un attimo di calo, ma ho subito trovato la concentrazione e mi sto migliorando immediatamente. Riesco a far bene i set, mettendoci le mani ho capito che son bravo anche qui. Quindi mi propongo come collaudatore ufficiale del Team :PLZRulez:
Sono impegnato con la CILFS, ma sicuramente il girare con altri sim non mi distogliera' dal cercarla di vincere, anzi secondo me riusciro' ad allenarmi in maniera migliore. Se con AC si fara' qualcosa saro' presente pure lì.
Ringrazio Filippo per la sua disponibilita' su tutte le spiegazioni, adesso vediamo di andare piu' forte, questo è quello che conta.
Per le gare di ieri, non mi aspettavo di essre così competitivo da subito, su una pista bellissima, ma nuova per me e con un auto strana, ma sexy da guidare mi sono migliorato giro dopo giro e penso di continuare a migliorare, ho notato di avere ampi margini.
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
ImmagineImmagine
MalcoMax
Direzione Sportiva PLZ

Messaggioda angelolura » sab gen 03, 2015 5:42 pm

ieri sera grandissima prestazione di alcuni componenti " Max, Filippo, Sklero ed io del Team PLZ, impegnati in iRacing in alcune gare con la Skip Barber nei server Americani... simultaneamente, impegnati in due diverse sessioni, alle ore 12,15 a.m., Filippo, Max e Sklero in un server e Io "angelolura" in un atro server, gli PLZ hanno dominato le due gare. Ancora una volta un successo del Team PLZ in altri simulatori di guida!!!! per le classifiche di che trattasi guardate il post di Burn appena sopra!!!! :iocero: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Immagine

Avatar: "Pantera" del maresciallo Armando Spatafora, una Ferrari 250 GTE nera del '62, unico esemplare tra i corpi di Polizia al mondo. Addestrato a Maranello dai collaudatori Ferrari, Spatafora negli anni '60 sfrecciava per le strade della Capitale all'inseguimento dei banditi, dotati di auto più veloci di quelle d'ordinanza della Squadra mobile. I poliziotti pensarono allora di lanciarsi all'inseguimento dei malviventi con un bolide da 240 cavalli che poteva raggiungere i 240 chilometri orari! Era la Ferrari targata Polizia 29444, che la leggenda racconta abbia percorso con il suo maresciallo-pilota anche la scalinata di piazza di Spagna.

Il Mio P.C.:
Case: Aeroc​ool GT-S Whit​e; Scheda Madre:Asus MAXIMUS VI EXTREME; CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K; VGA: MSI GeForce GTX 780 OC Twin Frozr - 3 GB DDR5 ; RAM: Corsair Memoria Dimm Dominator Platinum 16gb (4x4gb); Alimentatore Modulare Seasonic Platinum-SS-860XP2; HardDisk: Corsair CSSD-N240GBGTXB-BK Neutron GTX; Scheda audio x-fi Titanium hd; Dissipatore: Zalman Reserator 3 Max Dual sistema di dissipazione a liquido Zalman con nano-fluido, doppia ventola da 120 mm,; Masterizzatore Blu-ray: Pioneer BDR-208DBK; Win Ultimate 8.1 64bit; Monitor: triplo monitor Asus VG278HE 3D; Tastiera: Logitech G19; Mouse: Lochesis Razer; Cuffie: Astro Gaming A50; Impianto Audio: dolby digital 5.1 Logitech z5500.-
Oculus Rift DK2;
angelolura
Direzione Sportiva PLZ

Re: Skip Barber -- 2015 Season 1 - Week 3 -- COTA

Messaggioda Burn » gio gen 08, 2015 12:32 am

La classifica della settimana si chiude bene per i PLZ, ecco il riepilogo

Classifica assoluta
Immagine

Classifica divisione 3
Immagine

Classifica divisione 4
Immagine